We decided to take last week off to make sure the flu is finally past so next week we will be starting up again! I've updated the schedule so we're good again. Let me know if you see any changes. Just to let you know...I switched with Jennifer during Aidan's bday week and then I switched with Kristen the next week since my brain will still be buzzing with cake. I brought this all on myself.
Hopefully everyone is feeling better and we can start anew next week. I actually enjoyed our little spring break.
Also I still need to blog on my teaching day and I took some really cute pics too of the kids playing dress up that as soon as I find my camera I will post. You know how that is.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just want to know where the cute font went on the right... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating this - it's great to have one place to check with everything correct on it!
Love it-Spring break! Except when I was teaching a week off in February was called Ski Week and we got another week for Easter break. Well, I'm crossing my fingers that we have all gotten through the sickies because Spring is around the corner!
ReplyDelete