Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Conflicts
Hello Ladies! I was looking at the upcoming schedule and I think I'm going to have to bow out gracefully of preschool for May and June. My sister-in-law and her family are moving to the coast in late April, we are going to Sea World the first week in May, Disneyland the second week in May, and then more family visits. I'll chat with you all more about it tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you just don't want to have to come to my house for preschool. huh? ;-)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding.
I signed Macie and Noah up with that Righetti play school for May and the first part of June, so we may be MIA as well.
That's funny Lindsay! Julia can't miss the lesson on safety!! Actually, last night I was on the phone and Julia said she needed to call her friend. I asked her who she planned to call. She said Macie. ;)
ReplyDeleteI was just talking to someone last week (was it Rachel or Samara?) about how we were possibly a little overzealous with our schedule when we planned it going until June. I'm fine if everyone wants to end it early. I was thinking just leaving out June, but if everyone wants to do May as well that's fine.
ReplyDeleteI'm down with whatever the majority is...
ReplyDelete