With the end of the school year coming to a close so soon it got me thinking about our end of year party and also our class pictures.
I know Lindsay was talking today about doing the pictures next week but Samara said she might be out of town. We have no plans in the next coming weeks unless something new comes up so I thought I would check with everyone else. I would really love to do pictures with the kids and also the moms since we are also involved. I was thinking if anyone knows anyone that would take some maybe? I have a friend in SLO but I don't know if she would come down.
As for the class party, that would be awesome too! Enough learning! We can do a potluck. I am so sad that we are ending but I am so impressed at what we have accomplished. If I haven't said it before I think we have some amazing kids!
BTW Today went really great. I had to cut a ton of stuff and take a break in the middle but the kids did GREAT. My favorite was when I pulled the snails out of the contained and let the kids touch the shell. Funny stuff! I will have one for everyone to take home tomorrow. Thank me tomorrow!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love a potluck!!! I'll be gone during the week until after the 15th of May. But I don't mind partying late. ;). Great job Rachel!!!! By the way, Julia's spider travels with us in the car. He rides in the front seat. She hasn't had a dream in a bit so maybe it helped after all.
ReplyDelete